Recycling will be collected every other week on your regular trash day. Recycling calendars are available at City Hall for your convenience. 

Curbside Recycling FAQ's

Can I upgrade my 65 gallon can for a 95 gallon can?

Yes, please call City Hall at 785-542-2153, option 3 to request the larger size.  There is no additional charge for upgrading to a 95 gallon cart.

Do I qualify for a decreased rate?

Residents aged 65 and older qualify for a reduced rate, regardless of income. Any senior resident wanting to opt into this reduced rate must first contact the City’s utility billing department by coming to City Hall or calling us at 785-542-2153, option 3.

Can I opt out?

If you prefer not to participate in curbside recycling, you may return your cart to Honey Creek by calling city hall at 785-542-2153, option 3. However, you will still see the increased rate reflected on your monthly bill; there is no option to opt out of the rate adjustment. 

Who do I contact if I have additional questions?

For questions regarding:

  • what can be picked up or
  • missed pickups

contact Honey Creek Disposal at 913-369-8999.

For questions regarding:

  • additional carts or
  • billing

contact the Eudora City Hall at 785-542-2153 or 4 E. 7th Street.

City-wide Curbside Recycling Frequently Asked Questions - December 2017 Communications Piece