Can I opt out of curbside recycling?

If you prefer to not participate in curbside recycling, you may return your cart to Honey Creek by calling Eudora City Hall at 785-543-2153, option 3. However, you will still be charged for recycling in your monthly bill, which is the regular rate. There is no option to opt out of the regular rate. 

Show All Answers

1. Does trash need to be placed in a bag before it is put in the cart?
2. Can I use my trash cart for yard waste?
3. What if I need more than one trash cart?
4. Can I use my personal cart?
5. What are the dimensions of the cart?
6. What do I do with extra trash if my cart is full?
7. What do I do if my cart is lost or damaged?
8. What do I do with my cart if I move?
9. When and where can I leave my cart at the curb?
10. What can I recycle?
11. Can I upgrade to a 95 gallon recycling cart?
12. Can I opt out of curbside recycling?
13. Do I qualify for a decreased recycling rate?
14. How does yard waste collection work?