Do I need a building permit?

Yes. Building permits are required for projects such as new construction, remodel work, alterations, accessory buildings, fences, irrigation, and other connections to the City of Eudora, including portable water systems and electrical, plumbing, heating, and mechanical work. If you are not sure if a project requires a building permit, contact the the Building and Codes Administrator, Curt Baumann by phone at: (785) 542-3124, or via email:

Show All Answers

1. Do I need a building permit?
2. How do I find out what my property or a property nearby is zoned?
3. How do I report a code violation or submit a complaint?