Please read the official municipal code regarding Mobile Food Vendors before filling out this application. All vendors and applicants are expected to know, understand, and follow the code as written and approved by the City Commission. At the end of the application process, you will be required to electronically sign the form affirming that you have read and understand the provisions in this policy. Please reach out to the City Clerk - 785-690-7003 - with any questions.
1. Fill out the form, upload the required documents, e-sign and submit.
2. The City Clerk’s office will review the application and respond within 2-3 business days.
3. Once the application is approved, call or visit city hall to make payment ($100/annual; $50/3-day) and provide a copy of your driver’s license.
4. The Fire Department will perform an inspection on the Mobile Food Unit and issue the license upon passing.
3-Day Mobile Food Vendor Licenses are valid for three consecutive days. Customers may purchase multiple 3-Day licenses throughout the year as needed.
Annual Mobile Food Vendor Licenses are valid for the calendar year and will expire on December 31 of the year it was purchased.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field